CAPABILITY STATEMENT FOR “THE JOHNSTON GROUP” OF COMPANIES
The following information is issued to assist current and future clients to gain a better understanding of “The Johnston Group” of companies including the Services and Capabilities of personnel we can supply and the Qualifications within the group.
Our specialised team offers something no other company can supply without enlisting outside assistance and that is a single source group that can Supply, Manage, Inspect, Service and Maintain all Lifting and Load Shifting equipment including light vehicles, trucks, trailers as well as the capability to assess competencies of operators, including High Risk Work Licences and Verification of Competency assessments (VOCs).
CAPABILITIES OF THE GROUP
- Supply and or hire, service and maintain all types of mobile cranes on rubber or track mounted (wet or dry hire).
- Supply and or hire, service and maintain all types of forklifts and material handling equipment such as reach stackers,
handlers, Telehandlers, truck side loaders etc.
- Supply and or hire, service and maintain all types of Elevating Work Platforms (EWP), scissor lifts, work platforms.
- Supply and or hire, service and maintain a light vehicle fleet including buses, trucks and trailers.
- Supply and or hire, service and repair ancillary equipment such as excavators, skid steer loaders, Telehandlers, light
transport (Utility vehicles) etc.
- Statutory inspection of classified machinery and plant in accordance with AS1418 and AS2550 and relevant regulations.
- Inspection, repairs and testing of Lifting equipment, including chains, wire rope, soft slings and associated gear.
- Training in High Risk Work and issue of licenses including working at heights and confined space.
- Verification Of Competencies (VOC).
Liftequipt, North West Training and Inspection Services and BBS Forks Australia have access to major suppliers and companies who back and promote them in their expertise. This gives the group a major advantage over sole trading or agent companies as we are not restricted by, or tied to any one supplier. This gives the group an excellent knowledge base, freedom of selection and expansive experience with a range of products to meet various client requirements and needs.
The Johnston Group has the unique ability to specialise in a specific range of services which also has the expertise and experience to meet client requirements and needs.
We would like the opportunity to quote or discuss in detail any future possibilities of offering our services to your company’s operations.
Please do not hesitate to contact Brian Johnston if you require any further information or have any queries.
(08) 91444250 | 0418938755 | email@example.com
|NWTIS was established in the late 1980’s to provide specialised services to the mining, oil and gas and Industrial industry and has been based in the Pilbara since inception.
||Liftequipt was established in 2006 to primarily supply and hire lifting equipment to industry specialising in forklifts of all sizes and types.
||BBS Forks Australia is a privately owned Western Australian materials handling company that is dedicated to supplying the materials handling industry high quality products, service and support.
North West Oil and Filter Supplies is an independent supplier of high quality oils and filters to Karratha and surrounding districts. Initially NWOFS was started to look after the Johnston Group but gained clients throughout the Karratha area.